1) Is a Capital Float loan right for my business?
We help businesses by providing short-term, flexible loans in a simple and efficient manner. If you run a small or medium enterprise with frequent working capital needs, a Capital Float loan will quickly provide you the necessary funds to manage cash flow, pay suppliers, or invest in growth.
2) How much can I borrow and for how long?
Capital Float offers loans ranging from ₹ 1 lac – ₹ 1 Cr, with terms between 1 – 12 months.
3) How much does it cost?
Typically, our rates start at 18% per annum with a processing fee of upto 2% of the loan amount. Start an application here to see what rate you can borrow at.
4) Do I need to pledge property or machinery to get a loan?
No. We evaluate businesses solely on the strength of their cash flows and expected receivables.
5) How does a loan against receivables work?
Most banks today will only lend to businesses against fixed assets such as property. At Capital Float, we lend based on the strength of your cash flows and customer relationships. If you have orders from well-reputed corporate customers, you can avail of two unique Capital Float loans today:
6) How do I repay a Capital Float loan?
We offer loan products with flexible repayment plans, so you can choose what makes sense for your business. Loans against receivables can be paid back in a single “bullet” installment at maturity, while unsecured loans are repayable via EMIs. All repayments can be made either via ECS or a post-dated cheque.
7) Can I repay my loan before the due date?
Yes. Unlike most banks and NBFCs, we do not charge any pre-payment penalties if you close your loan early anytime after the first 30 days.
1) What kinds of businesses does Capital Float lend to?
We work with small & medium enterprises across industries, including e-commerce, textiles & apparel, healthcare, auto and engineering, food processing, software, facilities management, and professional services. Our borrowers are typically fast-growing SMEs with one or more well-reputed clients (e.g., MNCs, large E-Commerce players, publicly listed Indian corporates).
2) How do I find out if I’m eligible?
To apply, your business should fulfill the following criteria:
3) My business is less than 3 years old. Can I still get a loan from Capital Float?
Yes. We actively support early-stage businesses led by capable and driven entrepreneurs. Unlike most banks and NBFCs today, we are happy to work with companies that have been operational for less than 3-5 years, so long as they have strong management and a good financial track-record.
4) I’ve been denied by my bank before. Can I still get a loan from Capital Float?
Yes. Our approach to lending evaluates SMEs in a very different way from banks. Rather than focusing on hard collateral such as property, we look at the strength of your cash flows and customer relationships. This means that we can lend to many business that have been denied by their banks.
1) What is the application process?
You can apply for a Capital Float loan from your desk within 15 minutes via our online application. Once you submit the application, a representative will visit your office to collect the necessary KYC documents. We typically process all applications within 7 days from submission, and immediately transfer the funds to your account. Questions? Give us a call on 1800 419 0999.
2) What information and documents are required to apply?
3) How do I know this is a secure website?
We take security of your information very seriously and have taken care to comply against the best practices in the industry. Your can be assured that all the data provided is in good hands and the information is handled in a secure manner.
4) How quickly will I get a decision and receive funds?
We typically provide funding decisions within 7 days. The funds will be transferred to your designated bank account on the same day as approval.
5) How do I check the status of my loan application?
Login in to www.capitalfloat.com see a customized dashboard with your loan application status for all current and future loans.
6) How do I check my account balance and due date?
Login in to www.capitalfloat.com see a customized dashboard with details for all your current loans.
7) How easy is it to apply for another loan if I need funds again?
Once you are approved to join the Capital Float platform and successfully complete one loan cycle, future financing is literally at your fingertips. As and when you require funds, apply online within 10 minutes for new loans and receive funds in your bank account within 48 hours.
1) Who is Capital Float?
Capital Float is the trade name of Zen lefin pvt ltd, a Non-Banking Finance Company registered with RBI and a member of CIBIL. We began in 2013 with the mission of providing fast, flexible, and transparent credit products to the SME sector in India. To-date we have extended loans to several businesses in Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Pune and Chennai.
Read more about our:
2) Where is Capital Float based?
Capital Float is based in Bangalore, India. Our address can be found here
3) Why is a Capital Float loan better than a bank/NBFC?
4) Why is a Capital Float loan against receivables better than factoring?
5) Why is a Capital Float loan better than a moneylender?
6) Why is a Capital Float loan better than a credit card?